So you got engaged? Now what?
Sure, the action of making a checklist may seem obvious at first. A venue needs to be locked down early. Sending save-the-dates six months in advance is common knowledge. Yet, do you know the fine print of when your vendors are allowed in your venue and how quickly they have to be out? Oops, the venue has denied your tent option, now what? Lighting…trusts us, you need it. What are the rain plan requirements?
The list goes on and unless you’re in the event planning industry, you probably won’t know the answers.
Let’s take it one step at a time though. Come grab a drink with our event planning team and let’s chat, let us answer some of your questions.
February 11th, 2023
1512 W. 35th St. 78703
*RSVP is encouraged but not required.
A few things brides forget when planning:
1. A wedding day emergency kit (Advil, safety pins, stain remover, etc.)
2. Arranging transportation for family, wedding party, guests
3. Assigning someone to gather personal belongings and gifts at the end of the night
4. Pretty hanger for photos of the bride's dress
5. Vendor meals and final payments